Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Love My Job

Even though being an RA on an all girls floor can sometimes seem like a scene straight out of Mean Girls, I love my job. Not only does it allow for endless chuckles to myself and constant rolling of the eyes, but I get to reap the benefits of almost 20 closets, a zillion beauty tips, and free manicures. What girl needs anything more?
I just wanted to preface any more posts by saying that I am obviously obsessed with my 25 lovely residents that keep me smiling and laughing. I also, despite complaints you may read later, think being an RA on Denison's campus is by far the most rewarding, enjoyable, and humorous of jobs. I am lucky to be having this experience. 
-Holly 
P.S.  I hear Regina George is dating Aaron Samuels again. The 2 were seen canoodling at Chris Isen's halloween party... they've been inseparable ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment